Engineering and construction
Senior Array Cable Project Lead
Imagine a future where you’re responsible for managing a complex array cable project.
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the supply and termination work on high-voltage inter-array cables. You’ll oversee the cable supply and termination scope and have a unique opportunity to lead a team of experienced engineers, and you’ll be cooperating closely with colleagues across Europe, the US and APAC.
Welcome to HV Cables
You’ll be part of the Array Cable Managers team where you, together with your colleagues, will be ensuring the highest quality during the design, manufacturing, termination and testing of array cables in a challenging project. The team is involved in all phases of a project from concept development up to commissioning. We’ve worked in projects across the globe delivering a portfolio of more of 2000 km of inter-array cables.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the array cable supply and termination scope is on time, quality, and budget
- managing the design, manufacturing, and testing cable products and related accessories
- managing interfaces with internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring that department best practices and processes are implemented within the project
- managing risks such as technical, cost, and time related to the scope execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have project management experience within the offshore industry (O&G, wind, or other relevant experience)
- have specific project management experience in submarine cable projects, this is not a requirement but will be positively evaluated
- have an international mindset
- are an excellent communicator and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 18 April 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Simone Pagliuca, Manager, on +4599557336 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting suppliers and construction sites across Europe. However, we pride ourselves on having a strong family and life friendly ethos and approach to our ways of working.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.