Strategy and business development
Head of Business & Project Development
Imagine a future where you're defining the global strategy for a novel technology and driving the tactical asset development efforts related to building and executing the pipeline
Join us in this role where you’ll develop a high-performing team in a dynamic environment, identify quality leads, drive the market engagement process, capture all the relevant intelligence, e.g., regulatory and subsidies, and drive asset leads to investment decisions in collaboration with other departments. You’ll also ensure that we have the necessary knowledge about regulations in Denmark, the UK, and the EU, support the execution of IP strategy control, and lead negotiations for major contracts, incl. waste supply, and enzyme supply.
Welcome to REnescience
You’ll be heading Business & Project Development where you, together with your colleagues, will support the definition of REnescience’s global strategy, incl. intellectual properties, drive the asset pipeline process and programme, and manage key strategic projects to support the ambitions of REnescience in coherence with the company’s overall strategy. You’ll also lead and ensure the success of critical negotiations of major global contracts by being a strong team player through portion drive and huge passion for success.
You’ll play an important role in:
- team management
- project development
- regulatory and external stakeholder responsibility
- commercial development of major contracts
- project and programme management
- IP country selection and strategy control.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have market or project development experience incl. experience with qualifying leads to ensure momentum in the development process
- have a steady hand when facing uncertainty or resistance, for instance when negotiating
- have a commercial mindset and can elevate and think strategically, incl. making deep dives into commercial, technical, and engineering matter and processes
- enjoy building and testing contracts, incl. performing extensive scenario analyses
- are a ‘stakeholder wizard’ who makes sure to reach out to people at all levels of the organisation (as well as externally) to secure commitment to our ambitions
- thrive with rapid change and having to pivot solutions, and get excited when the business engages new leads and value streams that require your commercial focus.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 10 December 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Hanne Risbjerg Sørensen, Senior Director, on +4599558962 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be visiting relevant sites, among others, in the UK – travelling will be planned.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.