IT and digital
Senior Full Stack Developer
Imagine a future where you work with global people services in an international setting in Europe’s fastest-growing green energy company
Join us in this role where you’ll build and expand backend services and user interfaces that automates and simplifies business processes related to Contract Management.
Welcome to MY CC BP Platforms & ITPO
You’ll be part of OBS ART where you, together with your colleagues, will provide development and support in relation to application and operational issues across the production environment. You’ll become a part of a large agile IT organisation spread across multiple countries and experience the good work-life balance.
You’ll play an important role in:
- automating financial processes
- taking an active role in maintaining, enhancing, and customising existing applications and systems
- performing requirement analysis and definition with regards to projects and changes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in programming, preferable in Python
- have experience of web technologies, such as REST, Angular 10, etc.
- have knowledge of design patterns, good practices, and clean code
- must be a self-starter with strong analytical skills and an innovative mindset, and are able to occasionally multitask
- preferably have experience within a scrum team
- have an understanding of financial processes.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 1 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jin (Suen Sien) Ang, Senior Maturing SAP Basis Consultant, on +60 12 20 56 662 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.