IT and digital
Imagine a future where you design and document the coherent application architecture in our skilled Architecture & Technology Community
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of the applications, great architecture practices, and general architectural artefacts are aligned with our strategy and vision. To utilise the value creation of the applications, you’ll engage in stakeholder management and ensure that the priorities are aligned with key stakeholders.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will establish great cohesion and platforms for high-quality knowledge sharing. Our community consists of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation where you’ll be working agile in the SAFe framework as part of a product team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- identifying and defining application architecture related to document and information management systems
- performing code and change reviews while ensuring the technical direction and support throughout the implementation process, primarily on .NET technology
- cooperating with the solution architect to facilitate alignment with the overall Architectural Runway, portfolio targets, and to help drive the application lifecycle management process
- securing stakeholder management for all layers from developers to business
- adhering to our standards within infrastructure and IT security to secure the right architecture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as an architect or lead developer who can support the creation of architectural landscape overviews as well as the coding architectures
- are proactive and can communicate architectural designs and decisions to both business and IT stakeholders
- possess strong skills within, but not limited to, document management technologies
- have the ability to assess new technologies
- have experience working in an agile setup – experience with SAFe is an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.