IT and digital
Network Security Engineer
Imagine a future where you ensure our global network security solutions by designing and supporting our network security infrastructure
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the support, maintenance, and development of our global network security products. In this role, you'll interface with colleagues across teams and borders where you, with your knowledge and insights, will be an inspiration and anchor for ensuring our global Network Security solutions.
Welcome to Enterprise IT Infrastructure IPL
You’ll be part of our Core Network and Security team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for the company's entire datacentre network and security solutions. We collaborate closely with the Corporate IT security department where we design and execute our network architecture. We work according to the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and have just started a new agile journey in our team. This provides a great opportunity for you to take part in shaping how we incorporate agile into our team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- maintaining and supporting our existing network security infrastructure
- designing and implementing infrastructure solutions to support our growing global business
- strengthening our ability to automate our network security platforms
- liaising with our network architects, enterprise architects, and key stakeholders to design and implement new projects
- participating in Operations and Maintenance tasks such as lifecycle management, software upgrades, and deployment.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have experience in operating network security
- are proficient in operating and deploying next generation firewalls, preferably Palo Alto Firewalls
- possess solid skills in operating and maintaining Cisco ISE
- have a broad knowledge of Software Defined network platforms such as Cisco ACI, SDA, and SD-WAN
- have a general knowledge of making network documentation in Microsoft Visio
- have compelling communication skills and know how to express yourself eloquently in English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 5 February 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michal Zdanowski, Head of Competency Center, on +48573790082 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please note that this is an employment contract