IT and digital
Head of Competency Centre
Imagine a future where you’ll be a people leader developing talent in a full-blown agile organisation
Join us in this role where you, as a people manger, will build a thriving competence team focused on fulfilling demands from Agile Release Trains and other delivery teams in Ørsted IT.
Welcome to the Competence Centre
You’ll be part of the People Leadership team of CC leaders and the leadership team in one of our agile delivery areas. We’re currently designing a new team of developers and consultants supporting centres of excellence, ARTs, IT product lines, and standing teams. You’ll have a dual reference to business platforms and people leadership divisions. We offer a great opportunity to gain knowledge about energy markets and an international work environment with dedicated and skilled professionals.
You’ll play an important role in:
- developing competence strategies and requirements for qualifications and competences and ensuring relevant and up-to-date people development
- driving and ensuring job satisfaction and supporting an optimal working environment in collaboration with delivery teams
- ensuring efficient and smooth resource allocation
- being responsible for ongoing dialogue and evaluation of the employees
- running annual people processes.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have excellent people management skills and experience leading highly specialised employees with different areas of expertise
- have experience with people development of self-managing individuals with a great respect for the individual
- hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in science or business administration
- have experience with attracting and developing very skilled technical professionals
- have experience with people leadership in an agile setting and in leading in a matrix organisation
- are a remarkable networker and relationship-builder.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01-12-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haslinda Mohammad Ali, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on if you’d like to know more about the position.