IT and digital
Imagine a future where you design and document the coherent application architecture for our skilled Architecture and Technology Community
Join us in this role where you’ll ensure that the architecture of applications and tooling supports effective architecture practices and general architectural artefacts, in alignment with our strategy and vision. In particular, you’ll ensure that the priorities are in line with our key stakeholders’ vision, in order to utilise the value creation of the application.
Welcome to Architecture & Technology
You’ll be part of Architecture & Technology where you, together with your colleagues, will establish great cohesion and platforms for high-quality knowledge sharing. Our community consists of 90+ architects working with the business through an agile delivery organisation where you’ll be working agile in the SAFe framework as part of a product team.
You’ll play an important role in:
- defining the SCADA application architecture
- cooperating with the solution architect to ensure alignment with the overall Architectural Runway and portfolio targets
- supporting and coaching the SCADA team to find the best short and long-term solutions
- adhering to our standards within infrastructure and IT security to ensure the right architecture.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have solid experience as an architect or lead developer who can create architectural landscape overviews
- are proactive, with the ability to effectively communicate architectural designs and decisions to both team members, business, and IT stakeholders
- possess strong skills within SCADA technologies and in server or network infrastructure
- can assess new technologies to fulfil our business needs
- have experience with working in an agile setup; experience with SAFe is an advantage.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 28-11-2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Shawn (Khik) Weng Hoong, External Consultant, on +0126109332 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.