Engineering and construction
Project Certification Manager
Imagine a future where you work with experts across all parts and phases of our international offshore wind farm projects to obtain certification
Join us in this role where you’ll plan and coordinate certification and professional engineer (PE) activities for our offshore wind projects, support and drive procurement, and assist in the execution. You’ll support our projects from the development through the realization phases to the handover to the operating and maintenance organization in all certification and PE topics. You’ll also be representing us locally at technical standard hearings and meetings with institutes and authorities and keep the organization informed.
Welcome to Project Certification
You’ll be part of our Taiwanese certification and PE coordination team where you, together with your colleagues, will deliver competent certification support to the organization and develop optimized solutions in a dynamic environment of new technologies, changing regulatory requirements, and partners.
You’ll play an important role in:
- planning and coordinating certification activities for our offshore wind projects, supporting and driving procurement, and assisting in running the contracts with the certification bodies – thus ensuring best practice to be used across our projects and a consistent experience for our stakeholders
- planning and coordinating the PE activities from the tendering phase through execution until the final stamp and acceptance by authorities
- supporting projects through the development and realization phases to handover to the O&M organization in respect of all certification and PE topics
- being available to the organization as a subject matter expert in certification
- acting as the local representative for technical standard hearings and meetings with institutes and authorities, reporting back to the organization with the results, and providing translation and interpretation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- have experience with wind turbine type certification or project certification of offshore wind farms or, alternatively, have a PE stamp in respect of offshore wind farms
- are enthusiastic about working in an international environment and have the ability to build good relationships with your stakeholders and position yourself as an expert
- have a good command of spoken and written English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 2021-12-17. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations TW, , on talentacquisitionTW@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.