Talent Acquisition Partner
Imagine a future where you use your strong interpersonal skills to attract the best talents in collaboration with our business leaders and other stakeholders
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for end-to-end talent acquisition activities, playing a vital role in the recruitment process from sourcing to interviews. You’ll play an important role in ensuring we have the right talent to support our growth plans.
Welcome to People & Development Poland
You’ll be part of our People& Development (P&D) team in Poland where you, together with your enthusiastic and highly professional colleagues, will work in a dynamic and global environment to acquire the best talent. We offer an environment focused on delivering results, whilst providing continuous opportunities for development.
You’ll play an important role in:
- delivering the end-to-end cycle of the professional recruitment process, including sourcing, interviews, and testing within IT, finance, and commercial units
- working closely with hiring managers, the Global Talent Acquisition team, and Global People Services to ensure the successful implementation of the talent and diversity agenda
- being a key point of contact for the ‘Recruiting’ module in the internal recruitment portal
- enhancing the visibility of the local company employer brand in the market with key initiatives in collaboration with the Global Employer Branding and Corporate Branding teams
- supporting and driving other related tasks within the scope of the local P&D team.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of human resources and/or a related discipline
- have solid experience with talent acquisition on a strategic level from an international company, including sourcing and recruiting IT/digital profiles
- possess a certification in the Saville Wave psychometrics tool (ideally) or similar
- are solution-oriented and pragmatic and understand our partners’ business needs
- thrive in an international environment and can communicate well, creating good relationships with your stakeholders
- have strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and are an organised planner and problem-solver with an analytical mindset.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 January 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Marzena Sekul, Head of P&D Poland, on +48513463100 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.