Sales and energy trading
Business Continuity Intern
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy through resilience and business continuity management
Join us in this role where you’ll be working across various engineering disciplines within wind power operations. In the team, we ensure that the components, services, and processes which are critical to the operation of our wind farms are supported by business continuity plans in case of major incidents and impacts to the operation of our sites. We offer a position where you’ll take ownership of tasks, thereby contributing with your competencies and influencing major decisions and improvements.
Welcome to Asset Plans and Integrity
You’ll be part of Business Continuity where you, together with your colleagues, will further develop the business impact analysis and map critical functions, develop contingency plans with sourcing of critical spares, and review the Business Continuity process landscape in our IMS and update it as necessary. You’ll also support on implementing the plans in regions with training and exercises.
You’ll play an important role in:
- assisting in the facilitation of the business impact analysis to identify critical components and services that support the operation of our offshore assets
- assisting in the development of business continuity plans for newly acquired assets
- supporting the handover of new assets from construction to operations
- ensuring new wind farms personnel are trained on business continuity processes and capabilities
- administering the business continuity database and document control
- supporting our process for responding to major incidents and disruption to operation.
To succeed in the role, you:
- are currently studying a bachelor’s degree at a Danish technical or business university, and have at least one year left before graduating and thereby qualify for an internship
- have familiarized with business engineering, risk management, or international security disciplines within energy, or a similar business continuity field during your studies
- have a proactive, systematic, and structured approach to your work tasks in a changing environment
- are skilled at engaging and cooperating with technical and commercial stakeholders
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 31 May 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur, Head of Asset Plans & Integrity, on +4599557576 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.