Finance and controlling
Finance Operations - Account Payable Process
Imagine a future where you ensure excellent quality accounts payable services to our stakeholders by leveraging business knowledge and process optimisation
Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our invoice process around the world is on time while ensuring the quality of the services provided to our stakeholders.
Welcome to Business Services APAC
You’ll be part of our Financial Services KUL team where you, together with your colleagues, will support the account payable for the US, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. You’ll join the Finance Operations team within Financial Services which consists of 13 skilled colleagues, including you.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring the timeliness and quality of invoice process deliverables as well as the accuracy of the organisation’s financial documents and that they follow compliance
- ensuring that the invoice flow is aligned with the organisations policies
- attending and solving issues raised in ServiceNow and identifying and communicating process inefficiencies
- driving continuous improvements within the process area i.e., advising the service delivery owner
- supporting your team members in their daily execution and the monitor of service deliveries within service level agreements.
- communicating with requestors, vendors, and the organisational unit.
To succeed in the role, you:
- possess in-depth knowledge about the P2P Process, especially within APAC, US, and Europe
- have experience working in a global shared services centre, specifically within P2P Operations
- speak and write English fluently, and preferably have Korean, Mandarin, Japanese or Vietnamese language skills as well
- have an analytical and logical approach to issues and problem-solving
- have good communication skills.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 01 August 2022. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Talent Acquisition Operations MY, Talent Acquisition Consultant, on talentacquisitionMY@orsted.com if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.